ASM Bressanone Spa is an in-house company owned by the City of Bressanone.
The Company serves customers in the municipalities of Bressanone, Varna, Fortezza, Naz-Sciaves, Rodengo and part of Rio di Pusteria, Velturno, Chiusa and Val di Funes.
THE COMPANY OFFERS FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Production and distribution of electricity
- Public lighting
- Drinking water distribution
- Wastewater disposal
- District heating
- Geographic information system
- Waste management
- Recycling centre and mini recycling centres
- Public hygiene and street cleaning
Culture and leisure facilities
- Forum Bressanone: rental of rooms and event planning assistance Acquarena: indoor and outdoor swimming pool and sauna management
WHAT ARE THE PRINCIPLES OF OUR ACTIVITIES?
At the service of citizens
To improve the quality of life, identify customer needs, act in an impartial, transparent and accountable manner: these are our key principles. It is in this spirit that the three sectors – ASM Bressanone Spa, Forum and Acquarena – offer the best possible service at socially sustainable prices.
ISO 9001 certification of the quality management system.
Attention to employees
We aim at achieving the personal and professional growth of our male and female employees. We pay attention to their safety and their health.
BS OHSAS 18001 certification of the health and safety at work management system.
Sustainability and environmental protection
We promote ecological, economic and social issues, and are constantly improving the services areas and business processes. We provide our services in compliance with the principles of environmental protection.
ISO 14001 certification of the environmental management system
Balance between interest groups
We guarantee the Company’s development in compliance with the principles of ecological, social and economic balance among interest groups.
The Code of Ethics forms an integral part of our organisation model pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 231
WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?
Maintain and improve the quality of services
- We develop infrastructure in the public interest and for future generations.
- We implement innovative technologies that are consistent with the resources available.
- We provide services in a constant and regular way.
- We regularly monitor and streamline the range of services and business processes.
- We protect and strengthen leadership in our fields of activity.
- We aim at achieving business growth in terms of geography and expertise.
- We demand high quality standards from our suppliers.
- We seek partnerships with other organisations and companies.
- We guarantee our customers a complete and transparent information with timely communications.
Protect and promote those that help develop and provide the services: our employees
- We promote the growth of our male and female employees both at work and on a personal level.
- We are committed to ensuring compliance with all the applicable laws on occupational safety.
- We regularly review and streamline our safety and health management system.
- We provide suitable and modern work tools.
- We attach great value to compliance with high technical standards and to working conditions that are compliant with the applicable laws.
We protect our Company’s surroundings: the environment
- We are committed to the respect of environmental laws.
- We implement measures to avoid environmental pollution.
- We regularly assess the effects of our operations on the environment.
- We use materials that can be recycled and reused.
- We recycle all waste, insofar as this is technically possible.
- We rely on energy sources that are future-oriented, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- We streamline the consumption of energy and raw materials.
- We inform our employees, suppliers, customers, citizens and the authorities on environmental issues and environmental protection.
Werner Amort, President
Francesco Berretta, General Manager
Markus Ritsch, General Manager
Bressanone, November 2021